Home FAQ I got my DUI in another state, can you help?
I got my DUI in another state, can you help? PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   

If you live in California and are convicted of a DUI in another state, you may be able to complete a California approved DUI program to satisfy that court. Each case is different so please contact us to discuss your case. If you have an upcoming court date, be sure to ask what policies they have in place for those who live out of state.

Because we are State certified and County approved, we are able to provide documentation of our credentials to out of state courts. We have a history of working with them to ensure your education program satisfies their requirements and can provide the court with all necessary documentation.
If your out of state court is requiring a substance use evaluation we can provide that service as well.